Enrollment Express events are planned Saturday, Jan. 5 and 12 from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. at STLCC’s Florissant Valley, Forest Park, Meramec, South County, Wildwood and William J. Harrison Education Center locations. Students are encouraged to RSVP for Enrollment Express.
During Enrollment Express, admissions and enrollment services staff will be available to assist students in the enrollment process and answer questions. Both events offer opportunities for students to build connections and expand their knowledge about STLCC’s programs and services, whether they are just getting started or already admitted.
Students who are just getting started can:
- Apply online to get a jump-start on enrollment.
- Learn about STLCC program options.
- Get answers to questions about financial aid.
- File ACT scores or take a placement test.
Students who are already admitted can:
- Attend a New Student Registration Workshop for first-time college students.
- Meet with an academic adviser.
- Get help registering for classes.
- Sign up for a payment plan or pay for classes.
- Have their student ID photo taken.
- Activate their mySTLCC email account.
STLCC ENROLLMENT EXPRESS LOCATIONS
3400 Pershall Road
St. Louis, MO 63135
5600 Oakland Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63110
Business Administration, Room 105
11333 Big Bend Road
St. Louis, MO 63122
4115 Meramec Bottom Road
St. Louis, MO 63129
Student Services, Room 105
2645 Generations Drive
St. Louis, MO 63040
William J. Harrison Education Center
Reception, Main Lobby
3140 Cass Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63106