Beginning this fall, St. Louis Community College students will have access to the new Ellucian Go mobile application. This mobile app will provide free, on-the-go access to important college resources.
Ellucian GO is a downloadable mobile application for Apple iOS, Android or Kindle Fire devices. This new app offers a way to check class schedules, grades, walking directions, campus news, events, directories and more.
“Ellucian GO provides connection to St. Louis Community College like never before,” said Khouloud Hawasli, STLCC’s manager of electronic communications and systems integration. “The features available will help our students and employees more efficiently and effectively access key STLCC information and resources from practically anywhere.
Key features include:
- Courses – view your courses, class schedule and assignments.
- Grades – check your midterm and final grades.
- Notifications — stay informed with personalized announcements delivered to your device.
- Library – browse library and instructional resources.
- Bookstore – links you to STLCC’s online presence to help you find the books you need for classes.
- Maps – helps you find the buildings on campus.
- Directory – find contact information for faculty and staff.
- News – discover what’s happening in the world and on campus.
- Events – keep informed of upcoming social and academic activities.
- Social Media – link your school experience into your social network.
While Ellucian GO is a free app, data connection charges from your mobile provider may apply.
The app can be downloaded from Apple iTunes, Google Play or the Amazon store.
Visit www.stlcc.edu/Ellucian-Go for instructions on how to download the app to your mobile device.