Joe Worth and Ellen McCloskey have been appointed committee co-chairs. Other committee members are:
- Faculty: Cindy Campbell, Michael Burke, Beth Anderhub and Lonetta Oliver
- Staff: Kedra Tolson, Stacy Edwards, Andrew Langrehr, Kevin White and Patrick Vaughn
- Students: Kristie Koloj, Xaiver Souter and Elizabeth Womack
- Community: Darryl Jones, Mark Birk, the Rev. Douglas Parham and Rodney Gee
- Board: Doris Graham and Joan McGivney
The Search Committee’s charge includes reviewing applications and interviewing candidates while maintaining confidentiality on all information pertaining to the candidate pool and applications. The committee will then present recommendations of three to five unranked candidates for consideration by the Board.
Bill Miller, associate vice chancellor of human resources, or Patricia Henderson, manager of employment and recruitment, will serve as non-voting members of the committee.
Public forums will be held this week at each campus to solicit input from St. Louis Community College faculty, staff and students in developing the Chancellor Profile, a document that describes the qualities and characteristics we seek in a new leader.
The schedule for the forums is as follows:
Tuesday, Sept. 23
2 p.m. Forest Park, SC-032
4 p.m. Florissant Valley, TC 110
Wednesday, Sept. 24
12:30 p.m. Wildwood, Multipurpose Room 102-A
3 p.m. Meramec, SC-200
Thursday, Sept. 25
10 a.m. Cosand Center, Large Board Room
Faculty, staff and students are invited to attend and participate in these forums.